At CES, Qualcomm recently announced two new chipset sure to impress: The Snapdragon 600 and the Snapdragon 800. How impressive, you ask? Let’s start with the 600, which has:
- Quad Core Krait 300 CPU at speeds up to 1.9 GHz per core
- Adreno 320 GPU
- LPDDR3 RAM support
- Up to 40-percent better performance than the Snapdragon S4 Pro processor
The 600 series will be featured in devices starting this summer, which is far enough away. For the 800, we’ll have to wait until sometime in 2014. Worth the wait? Let’s check out the specs of the 800:
- Quad Core Krait 400 CPU at speeds up to 2.3 GHz, per core
- Adreno 330 GPU (2x more performance than Adreno 320 GPU)
- 2x32bit LPDDR3 RAM at 800MHz (industry-leading memory bandwidth of 12.8GBps)
- 4G LTE Cat 4 and 802.11ac support
- UltraHD resolution support (4096 × 2304)
- Support for DTS-HD, Dolby Digital Plus and 7.1 surround sound
- Dual Image Signal Processors (ISPs) up to 55MP
- Up to 75% better performance than the Snapdragon S4 Pro
For more info click here!
Please LIKE and SHARE, Thank you!